Accepting base64encoded data to convert

New to ASPOSE. Have a need to convert attachments, mostly MS Word, to PDF. Current system can only export attachments in base64encoded. Any version of ASPOSE that can accept this data and convert to PDF?

Hi Gus,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have an API named Aspose.Words which offers the feature to convert MS Word files to PDF format. I am moving this thread to respective forum and my fellow workers from respective team will share further details (as per your requirements).

Hi Gus,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. You can convert Word documents to Pdf using Aspose.Words. Please refer to the following article.

Convert a Document to PDF

If you face any issue, please share your document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the documentation you provided shows how to convert a file found in a directory. The system I am using can only export a file in encbase64. I do not have access to the file in any other format. I have not found any documentation that allows the base64 file as input.

Thanks,

Hi Gus,

Thanks for your inquiry. With Aspose.Words, you can load file formats into Aspose.Words DOM mentioned in following documentation link.

LoadFormat supported by Aspose.Words

In your case, first you need to convert base64 encoded data into stream and then load it into Aspose.Words DOM. Please refer to the following article.
Open from a Stream

If you still face problem, please share your input document here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query.