Access Exchange external contacts

I’m trying to access Exchange external contacts (those that aren’t as part of contacts of the specific mailbox, but in tenant (company) level. They can be viewed and added from the Exchange Admin settings web page (Office 365) -> recipients -> Contacts tab), but I can’t find how to do that, as all example that I found is talking about mailbox contacts.
Any idea how I can read / write those contacts ?

Thanks

@slavago,

Please use the code snippet given below to get contacts from the server.

const string mailboxUri = "Exchange.asmx";
const string domain = @"";
const string username = @"EmailAddress";
const string password = @"Password";
NetworkCredential credentials = new NetworkCredential(username, password, domain);
IEWSClient client = EWSClient.GetEWSClient(mailboxUri, credentials);

MapiContactCollection contactColl = client.ListMailboxes();
foreach (MapiContact contact in contactColl)
{
    Console.WriteLine(contact.NameInfo.DisplayName + ": " + contact.ElectronicAddresses.Email1.EmailAddress);
}

We hope that this answered your question. Please feel free to reach us if additional information is required.

Well, I think it’s list of mailboxes within the company.
But, I’m talking about contacts that are external to the company.
Please look for “Mail contact” in the Recipients: Exchange 2013 Help | Microsoft Learn

Thanks

@slavago,

An investigation ticket has been logged in our issue tracking system as EMAILNET-39143 to look at your specific scenario. We will update you here as soon as we have additional information.

Hi,
Is there any update on this item ?

Thanks

@slavago,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We regret to share that the issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue which were logged previously than yours. Please note that issue was logged under free support model and has low priority. In case the issue needs to be resolved on an urgent basis, you may opt for the paid support where issues have high priority. We will let you know as soon as we have some updates regarding the issue resolution. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.