Accessing PPT formatting and styles from Aspose.net

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to access data about styles applied to powerpoint objects from ASPOSE. I know about the Master slides and I can get the data from them but there is additional data that I need. For example, if I have text: www.mystite.com, and I add a hyperlink to that text, powerpoint knows to change the text to orange, to make it bold with a shadow and to underline it. What I am looking for and what I need to read, is the data that powerpoint has that thells it what style to apply. In other words the master styles for things like links, slides. Theme colors, and design colors and styles that I cannot find in the master slides. Can you please tell me how to access these? These are for ppt’s not pptx.

Thanks

M

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I regret to share that the option for accessing the text styles is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. These properties are confined to portion level for individual portion. You can access the portion class for accessing the text related properties. Please follow this link for your further kind reference.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,
Unfortunately, the styling is not being described in the portions, and the link text is not being seperated into its own portion. I do not know if this is a bug, but if you try it you will see that the portion does not contain information on formatting for the link.

Can you please add either the styling for the links to the portions or access to the styles, in a .ppt (as opposed to a .pptx) to Aspose in a future release?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

I regret to share that the desired feature is missing in Aspose.Slides. I have added an issue with ID 31804 in our issue tracking system as new feature request. I will share further information with you as soon as the issue resolved.

Many Thanks,