Accessing the text of a DiagramEx node

Hello,

I’m using a .NET 4.0 demo copy of Aspose.Slides.dll (File version 5.8.0.0, Production version 2011.12.28) to read an Office 2010 PowerPoint that has single slide with a default SmartArt graphic of Organization Chart (5 nodes).

I’m able to enumerate through the slide’s Shapes collection (SlideEx.Shapes) to access the SmartArt org chart by casting the shape to DiagramEx.

I would like to know how to access the text property of each node (DiagramNodeEx objects in the AllNodes collection).

When I tried to access the TextFrame.Text property of the node, I get a null reference exception. Please see attached code snippet (AsposeSlides_CodeSnippet.txt).

My question is how can I access the text property inside a SmartArt graphic node?

Thanks,
Tuan Nguyen

Hi Tuan,

Please share the source presentation with us for necessary investigation on our end as well.

Many Thanks,

Please see attached PowerPoint file.

Thanks,
Tuan

Hi Tuan,

Thanks for sharing the presentation. I have worked with your code snippet and presentation and have been able to observe the issue shared. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33171 has been created to resolve this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33171) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.