We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ActiveX or anything else

Important question: Do we have to install an ActiveX or any other control on ALL client machines?

Please reply, as this is important.

Hi probal,

Thank you for the interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf is used to create new and manipulate existing PDF documents programmatically. For using Aspose.Pdf no need to install any ActiveX or other tool, even Aspose.Pdf does not requires Adobe Acrobat Reader (or such tool) for creating or manipulating the PDF files but you may need some PDF viewing tool / component to view the resultant PDF files.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Dear Rashid,

You have explained exactly what I needed to know. Thank you.

Please allow me to ask you a a couple of questions.

–1-- I need to manipulate PDF Forms (created by Acrobat X Pro), in the following manner.

(a) Allow users to fill the forms under program control so that I can capture the values they are typing into the fields in real-time, for validation and for saving in a SQL database.

(b) After the fields have been entered, and the user confirms, I need to “flatten” the PDF so that the fields become images and cannot be modified any more.

© In a multi-page PDF document, I need to implement security features through my program, preventing certain users from seeing some pages, while allowing other users to see all pages.

Will I be able to do all these using your “ASPOSE.pdf for .NET” product?

–2-- I also need to allow users to digitally sign the documents using VeriSign digital signature. Would I be able to do that using your “ASPOSE.pdf for .NET” product?

Would truly appreciate your expedited response.

Feels good to chat with someone from Sialkot.

Cheers!
Probal

Hi Probal,

Kindly check the following documentation links for details and code snippets as per your requirement.

Working with Forms

Working with Forms (Facades)

Working with Security and Signatures

Working with Security and Signatures (Facades)

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Rashid,

If I understand you correctly from your first reply, we can use Aspose to read pdf and fill pdf but there is no pdf viewer component available for .NET.

Kindly confirm.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Regards.
Probal

Hi Probal,

Thanks for your inquiry, currently there is no PDF viewing tool / component available in Aspose to view the resultant PDF files. You need some PDF viewing tool / component to view the PDF format files.

Thanks & Regards,