Add equation to asposeslides

Hi,

I’ve checked the documentation but I can’t seem to find if aspose supports equation in powerpoint. I just want to add a plain fraction to a textbox.

Example:
1/3 + 1/3 = 2/3

Instead of having numbers and slashes, there’s a manual option in powerpoint to insert Equation, then choose fractions.

Is this something that can be done in aspose.slides?

@camillon26,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that at present the equations are not supported in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-37280 has already been created as feature request to provide requested support. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37280) have been fixed in this update.

@camillon26,

With the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.5, you can manage mathematical equations by adding new ones or modifying existing ones. Please read the following article about working with mathematical equations.

Working PowerPoint Math Equations