Add Page Number Stamp in a PDF File in VB - Aspose.PDF for .NET - Out of memory Error

HI,

I tried with latest apse.pdf dll and its working fine.

can you pelase try once with 7.3.0.0 version dll?

Hi Rajsingh,

There are many releases between 7.3.0 and 9.5.0 and during all this time, we have made many improvements in our API and it looks like some of the recent enhancements has also fixed this problem. Even if we are able to reproduce the issue with 7.3.0, I am afraid we might not be able to resolve it in older release. So it is highly recommended to please try using the latest release and in case you still face the same issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

i cannot use latest dll jsut like that. all i am asking is to try once at your end with 7.3.0 dll and see if you get the stamped pdf or not. i am not asking to resolved in this version. jsut test and let me know.

I cant even test fully as its putting stamp only on 4 pages and if i add my license then get this error. how do u expect me to test?

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 25 Jun 2014, but this version of the product was released on 31 Jul 2014. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Hi Rajsingh,

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.3.0 and have managed to notice the OutOfMemory Exception.

Now concerning to testing 9.5.0 without any limitations, you may consider requesting a 30 days temporary license. For further information, please visit Get a temporary license

The link your provided does not work… I too having similar issue when trying spli t a very ;large pdf file into individual pages… Getting outofmemory exception

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note you need to provide required information at the temporary license link and at step four will get option for the license request. Moreover to your other issue of splitting a large PDF file, please follow the query over this link.

Best Regards,

everbank:
The link your provided does not work… I too having similar issue when trying spli t a very ;large pdf file into individual pages… Getting outofmemory exception
Hi Dustin,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, please share the source PDF file so that we can test the scenario at our end.