Add pictures in nodes in smart art

Hi Team,

I am trying to make a hierarchy form a list. I have added a SmartArt hierarchy using,

ISmartArt smart = sld.Shapes.AddSmartArt(0, 0, 400, 400, SmartArtLayoutType.OrganizationChart);

Now I want to attach an image for each node, so that it looks like the below example.

image.png (5.2 KB)

Is it possible to do so??

@rimadas,

I have observed the portion of image shared by you and request you to please share a sample PowerPoint presentation fulfilling your requirements. If your requirements are addressed using PowerPoint then I may explore the same using PowerPoint. For snapshot image that has been shared by you, I regret to share that it is not possible in PowerPoint as well directly. Please share the requested information in the form of PowerPoint so that we may help you further in this regard.

Thank you for the reply!!

I was looking into the PPT. There is a smart art under hierarchy called Picture Organizational chart .

I wanted to use it but could not find it using aspose.slides.

I am attaching the structure i want to create using aspose.slides.Presentation1.zip (36.0 KB)

@rimadas,

I have observed the presentation file shared by you and it has Picture Organization Chart Smart Art layout type inside that which is currently not supported in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39935 has bee created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once support will be available.

Thank you Mudassir for quick reply!!

Can you tell me how long it might take to fix the issue?

I would like to the set number of nodes in a levels for each row. For example, if there were 9 nodes in a level, chart should show a row of 5 and then a row of 4. If there were 7 nodes in a level, chart should show a row of 5 and then a row of 2. If there were 15 nodes in a level, chart should show a row of 5, then a row of 4, then a row of 5, and then a row of 1.

Can you tell me if there is any way to manipulate the nodes in each level ?

PS: I have full license of Aspose.Total . Hope the problem is nothing to do with the license.

@rimadas,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and have verified the issues status. The issues shared have been added recently and are awaiting investigation in waiting queue. We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience.

@rimadas,

For your above statements an issue with ID SLIDESNET-39950 has bee created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once support will be available.

Thanks for the reply!!

Can you provide me the full list of supported/unsupported types of smartArt in aspose.slides?

According to your previous replies,as the picture organizational chart and manipulating a level in a smart art is not possible,could b you please suggest me any alternative ways to implement the above mentioned scenarios?

@rimadas,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides supports SmartArt shapes available in MS PowerPoint. If you encounter any issue in using API features, you may share with us and we may add missing feature requests for you in our issue tracking system. I may not be able to share any concrete list of SmartArt features supported in API.

Hi Team,
Can you tell me the approximate time for resolving the mentioned Issues? Can i expect it to be resolved within days or months?

I would like to plan my project depending on the time will required to resolve the issue from your end.

So please let me know the expected time for resolving the issue.

Thanks !!

@rimadas,

I regret to share that concerned issues are new feature requests and at present we may not share any ETA for implementation of requested support before initial investigation of requirements. I request for your patience till the time we schedule and investigate the issue and get back to you with an ETA.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39935) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39950) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

1 Like