Add SVG to Slide

Hello Team,

I have used your below provided link to add .svg images to .pptx

Find below my code:

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation())
{
var svgContent = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(outputPath + “SVG.svg”);
var emfImage = presentation.Images.AddFromSvg(svgContent);
presentation.Slides[0].Shapes.AddPictureFrame(ShapeType.Rectangle, 0, 0, emfImage.Width, emfImage.Height, emfImage);
presentation.Save(outputPath + “SVG.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

Also find SVG.svg image used in it attached with this ticket in SVG.zip.SVG.zip (135.5 KB)

This code is generating blank .pptx file.
On exploring emfImage further, I found that its throwing below errors on SystemImage:

1. Palette = ‘((Aspose.Slides.PPImage)emfImage).SystemImage.Palette’ threw an exception of type ‘System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException’
  2. PropertyItems = ‘((Aspose.Slides.PPImage)emfImage).SystemImage.PropertyItems’ threw an exception of type ‘System.NotImplementedException’

Kindly provide a solution for the same.

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have worked with the image file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40194 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hello Team,

Can you provide an estimated time for fixation of this issue?

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I like to share that the issue has just recently been created and is pending for investigation in issues queue. we request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

Hi, Can you please help us to identify if this issue has been resolved in release 18.6 for slides or any upcoming release it is going to be covered.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments, I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. We will share details regarding ETA for this issue soon.

Hi,

Please let me know if this is resolved yet or not? We have been waiting since a long time for this.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. This issue is scheduled for investigation at the end of August. The ETA will be shared after the investigation. I request for your patience. We will share good news with you soon.

Hi,

As you mentioned earlier that this issue will be resolved by the end of august. Could you please confirm if this has been resolved now in the latest release.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.9. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be available for download by end of this month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40194) have been fixed in this update.