Add table through latex

Hello I am using attached latex script for table in latex but expected output is not as per requirement like it doesent show mathematical symbols and shows $ symbol only.

I have also attached expected output snap

could you please check

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have used your sample .tex file for TeX to PDF conversion and able to reproduce the same issue which you have reported. For the purpose of detailed investigation I have generated a ticket as PDFNET-42375 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into this and keep you informed on the status of its correction. Please be patient and give us a little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello Asad,

Could you please update us on the issue mentioned in above thread?

Hi Ranjeeta,

Thanks for your inquiry. As we have been recently notified about the earlier logged issue so I am afraid it is still pending for review. There are other logged issues in the queue as well which were reported prior to yours and development team has been busy in resolving them. I am sure they will soon plan to provide a fix against your issue as per their development schedule. We will certainly keep you posted on the status of resolution process. We will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,