Add text using Aspose.PDF for .NET - alignment for Arabic content

Hi Nayyer,

The bug status for PDFNET 25909 shows as ‘resolved’. Can you please let us know when the fix will be released ?

Regards,
Badarinath Pennati

Hello Badarinath,

The status is being updated directly from our issue tracking system but during our further testing, we have observed that the problem is not completely resolved. However, I have again requested the team to share the new ETA for its resolution. I can understand the criticality of this issue but I am afraid due to some technical difficulties, the hotfix is being delayed. Please accept our humble apologies for this inconvenience.

Thanks Nayyer,

We are waiting on the below list of bugs:
<!–[if gte mso 9]>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>AR-SA</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/>
<w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/>
<w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/>
<w:Word11KerningPairs/>
<w:CachedColBalance/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>PDFNET-25909, PDFNET-26352, PDFNET-26386

Please inform us when any of this issue is fixed.

Regards,
Badarinath Pennati

Hello Badarinath,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that we have been able resolve PDFNET-25909, PDFNET-26352, PDFNET-26386 issues and I have requested the development team to prepare a HotFix for them. Once the solution becomes available, I would be more than glad to share it with you. Please spare us little time.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks a lot.

- Badarinath Pennati

Hi Nayyer,

Do you have any updates for us as to when the hotfix will be released ?

Thanks,
Badarinath Pennati

Hello Badarinath,

Sorry for replying you late.

The HotFix is ready and is under testing phase. I hope you will be able to get it in a day or two. Please spare us little more time. We really appreciate your comprehension and cooperation in this regard. Once again, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25909) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)