Add text with small caps

License version: 2.2

ASP.Net 4.0

I’m trying to add small-caps to an aspose.pdf.generator.Text item. I’m successfully able to modify the font size, name, bold, etc either directly or via it’s TextInfo object. I can’t find a small-caps property anywhere.

I’ve searched your site but all I can find are examples relating to Aspose.words.

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is not available in Aspose.Pdf at the moment. We have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-37188 for support of small caps property in our issue tracking system. We will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the update. I hope it’s added soon.

Hi Charles,

As soon as we have made some definite progress, we will update you within this forum thread. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Any update? Is the feature implemented ?

I see that it was the promise to add the feature more than 1 year ago, but still cannot find it. Please comment.

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the earlier requested feature in this thread is not yet implemented as the team has been busy implementing other priority features/enhancements. However I have inquired an ETA from product team and as soon as we have required information, we will let you know.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.