Importing HTML Document to Presentation in C# Does Not Include Image in Slide

Greetings,

I am trying to create a new slide with Aspose.Slides from html file.
Using the following simple code:

using (var pres = new Presentation())
using (var tr = new StreamReader(“html_file.html”))
{
pres.Slides.AddFromHtml(tr);
pres.Save(“output.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

It seems that all text content from the html file is imported correctly, but not the images.
I have tried both with image with normal src attribute, as well as base64 encoded image. None seem to work:

Please advise how to import html with images.
Thank you.

Hi Kiril,

I have observed the sample code shared by you and request you to please share the sample HTML and generated presentation file with us. I will investigate the issue on my end to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have uploaded sample code, html files and the result powerpoint presentations.
FYI, the presentations were generated with Aspose.Slides 14.6

Best regards,
Kiril

Hi Kiril,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35630 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Is there currently a workaround for this?

Regards,
Kiril

Hi Kiril,

I regret to share that unfortunately there is no workaround that I may offer you at the moment and request you to be patient till the issue is resolved.

Many Thanks,

I’m having the same issue. Has this been resolved yet?

@suzify,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for the query. I requested information about this issue from our development team. I will let you know as soon as possible.

@suzify,
Unfortunately, the issue is postponed due to more priority issues. A fix can be expected in 2022’Q1 or later.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35630) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.