Adding a DropShadow (ShadowEffect) to an Oval?

Hi - I'm currently using the Aspose.Cells trial - I'm trying to do some quick prototyping before my company upgrades its' (old) license. Everything I'm trying is working fine, but I can't figure out how to do something we have in a manually-created Excel spreadsheet, that I need to do with Aspose.Cells.

I'm trying to add a drop-shadow to an oval. I've looked at the ShadowEffect and ShapeProperties classes, but I can't figure out how (if it is possible) to add the ShadowEffect to an Oval.

Do you have any ideas, or sample code?

Thanks,

Tom Kearney

tkearney@ddiworld.com

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Shape Members - Aspose.Cells for .NET

Hi,

Thanks for your question and interest in Aspose.Cells.

Will you please create an Oval with DropShadow effect in xls/xlsx file manually using Ms-Excel and attach here. We will look how to achieve the same results using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Thanks for your quick response. I've attached a tiny spreadsheet that has the Oval/Shadow I'm trying to create with Aspose.Cells.

Tom Kearney

Hi,

I investigated it and couldn’t find anything inside Shape properties. So I found, it is a New Feature. I have added your issue as a New Feature Request. We will update you soon.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-28439.