Adding an hyperlink to open the attachment

Hi,

I have a requirement like reading an existing PDF file and adding few attachments to that. At the same time I need to provide a hyperlink called “Click here to open the attachment1” at the end of the document.

What is the best way to do this?

Hi Sriun,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check following documentation link to add attachments in existing PDF document but I’m afraid currently Aspose.Pdf doesn’t support to create link to internal attachments. However, we’ve already logged a feature request as PDFNEWNET-35794 for the same in our issue tracking system. As soon as its implemented, we will update you via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Can you update us regarding this limitation?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid our development team has not analysed the requirement of subjected enhancement due to other priority tasks. However, we have requested our development team to investigate the issue and share the updates. We will notify you as soon as we get an update.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. You above reported issue PDFNEWNET-35794 has been fixed in latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please download Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0 and use following code snippet for creating an internal link to file that is already attached (embedded) to the PDF.

Document doc = new Document(myDir+“input.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

FileAttachmentAnnotation fileAttachment = new FileAttachmentAnnotation(doc.Pages[1], newRectangle(0, 0, 16, 16), doc.EmbeddedFiles[1]);<o:p></o:p>

doc.Pages[1].Annotations.Add(fileAttachment);<o:p></o:p>

fileAttachment.Title = “Attached file”;<o:p></o:p>

doc.Save(myDir+“35794.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

<o:p>Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.</o:p>

<o:p>
</o:p>

<o:p>Best Regards,</o:p>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35794) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)