Adding an image watermark to PDF can't adjust the size of the watermark

I want to add image watermark to PDF through WatermarkArtifact. When the image width is relatively large, the watermark will not be fully displayed on the page and i can’t resize the image watermark.

var doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();
	doc.Pages.Add();

//add Watermark
	var artifact = new WatermarkArtifact();
	artifact.SetImage(@"C:\Users\54390\Desktop\watermark-logo.png");
	artifact.Position = new Aspose.Pdf.Point(0, 0);

doc.Pages[1].Artifacts.Add(artifact);

doc.Save(@"C:\Users\54390\Desktop\output.pdf");

Logo file

watermark-logo.jpg (67.6 KB)

Output file

output.pdf (226.7 KB)

I try to use Magick.NET to resize the image, but the watermark image is very blurred after shrinking.

using (var imageFactory = new MagickImage(@"C:\Users\54390\Desktop\watermark-logo.png"))
	{
		var doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();
		doc.Pages.Add();

var artifact = new WatermarkArtifact();
		using (var imageStream = new System.IO.MemoryStream())
		{
			//Resize Image
			imageFactory.Resize(new Percentage(24));
			imageFactory.Write(imageStream);
			imageStream.Position = 0;
			artifact.SetImage(imageStream);

artifact.Position = new Aspose.Pdf.Point(0, 0);

doc.Pages[1].Artifacts.Add(artifact);

doc.Save(@"C:\Users\54390\Desktop\output.pdf");
		}

}

If I inserted this picture on the page, the definition is very high.
20230422181613.png (79.2 KB)
How can I insert a picture watermark with specified width and height and keep the clarity?

@sullivan

Can you please try using the image stamp in order to add image watermark in the PDF? In case you still want to use Watermark Artifact, please let us know. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

@asad.ali
Thanks for you reply,I konw we can use the image stamp to add image watermark in the PDF,But in our business scenario, it is more suitable to use Watermark Artifact.

@sullivan

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54454

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.