Adding closing tags when creating elements

Hello,

I am creating a link element for my HTML files created by Aspose HTML. I need to have a closing tag added to the newly-created link element. By default, there is no closing tag added. How can I add the closing tag?

using (var document = new HTMLDocument(inputfile.ReadToEnd(), "."))
{
    inputfile.Dispose();
    // set up the html header
    var head = document.GetElementsByTagName("head").FirstOrDefault();
    var csslink1 = document.CreateElement("link");
    var csslink2 = document.CreateElement("link");
    csslink1.SetAttribute("rel", "stylesheet");
    csslink1.SetAttribute("type", "text/css");
    csslink1.SetAttribute("src", "emccustom.css");
    csslink2.SetAttribute("rel", "stylesheet");
    csslink2.SetAttribute("type", "text/css");
    csslink2.SetAttribute("src", "commonltr-emc.css");
    head.AppendChild(csslink1);
    head.AppendChild(csslink2);

@david.irons
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): HTMLNET-5298

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@david.irons

According to the HTML 5 specification (HTML Standard) the LINK element does not have a closing tag, so it is not created. For other elements, which must have closing tag according to specification, it is created automatically.

Yes, I discovered that fact regarding the specification. I figured you must stick with that standard. I will work around the issue that I have. Thank you for your response.

@david.irons

Sure, please feel free to create a new topic in case you need further assistance.