Adding customer property to Excel file contents get overlapped in .NET

Kindly check the Explaining Explaining.docx which is found in the attached zip file. It explains the issue. The zip file also includes the original and generated excel after adding custom property.
we are using aspose.total for .NET (C#)
aspose.zip (218.4 KB)

@mhdbaz,

Thanks for the template file and output file with screenshots in the document.

We noticed the issue in the output file as per your details via screenshots. How do you add the custom properties to the template workbook to generate the output file? Please provide us sample code (runnable) to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon.

PS. Please try our latest version/fix v19.3.x if you are not already using it.

Hello

I am attaching code example for you. under bin folder you will find the Original.xlsx and the Generated.xlsx

Check the Generated.xlsx please

AsposeBugReproduce.zip (5.1 MB)

@mhdbaz,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46670 - Excel file contents get overlapped after adding custom properties

Hello any news about the issue ? When you will fix it ?

@mhdbaz,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. I have logged your concerns against your issue into our database. We will check if we can provide you an eta as it seems taking more days than usual. For your information, if an issue is not complex, normally it is fixed in a week or two. But if an issue is complex, it might take more weeks or even month(s) to sort it out.

Once we have an update on it, we will you know.

@mhdbaz,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.5.7 (attached).

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.5.7 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.5.7 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46670) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.6. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi