Adding HTML to Text Fragment

Hi Guys,

1. I want to add the HTML text in existing PDF. Can you please provide any example? I am using TextFragment and Paragraph object to add text but couldn’t find any solution to add HTML text.

2. If above is not possible then how can I open existing document with pdf.generator?

Regards,

farhanamjad:
1. I want to add the HTML text in existing PDF. Can you please provide any example? I am using TextFragment and Paragraph object to add text but couldn't find any solution to add HTML text.
Hi Farhan,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to add HTML contents in existing PDF files. However for the sake of correction, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-29902 in our issue tracking system. The development team will look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

farhanamjad:
2. If above is not possible then how can I open existing document with pdf.generator?
Aspose.Pdf.Generator only provides the capability to create PDF document from scratch and I am afraid it does not offer the feature to manipulate existing PDF files.

Thanks for your quick reply. Is there any possibility that could be done in 2 weeks time?

Regards,

Hi Farhan,

The requirement is logged with low priority and I am afraid currently I cannot share the timelines by which this problem will be fixed. Nevertheless, as soon as we have made some further progress towards its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of implementation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-29902) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)