Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Adding new Connections not correct for circles

Hi, please, share your ideas about this problem: It seems like adding new Connections to circles instead of rectangles does not work.

I created a class with two methods to check if adding of Connections works, in the first method I copypasted an example from
https://docs.aspose.com/display/diagramjava/Use+Connection+indexes+to+connect+shapes
(by using circles instead of rectangles) and the result was different than it is described on the website.

In the second method I added four different kinds of Connections to first circle and created 15 other circles, that should be connected to Connections of first circle with Connection indexes from 0 to 14. As result I could see only 8 Connections, and non of them was added by me.

In addition, I have to move some shapes in both results to fix Connectors lines.

Using Aspose Diagram for Java, 18.10.

Class, stencil and results:
ExampleProject.zip (40.7 KB)

@iteraplan

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it in our issue tracking system under the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50639. We will definitely check this and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.