Adding rows to tables

Hello,

I am looking to find out if there is an easier way to work with tables in a PDF forms document that may contain a variable number of rows. It is a requirement to add a row in our formatted table for each row of data that exists and the only way I can think of doing this would be to draw the table myself and add the rows programatically.

Is there any easier way of doing this in a form or am I forced to do this manually?

My template is created by our designer with form fields that I fill in with the data from our system. This worked perfectly until the requirement for a variable number of rows. We would like to keep the design and coding seperately if possible to allow design changes to be done in the PDF template rather than in PDF and in code.

Thanks,

Charles

Hi Charles,

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows you to manipulate existing PDF files, however I’m afraid, it doesn’t allow you to add new rows to a table dynamically. However, if you could elaborate your requirement with the help of some samples, we might try to provide such a feature in our future versions. Please share whether you want to add rows like an HTML table or you mean to say the rows with the form fields.

Kindly share a little more details, so we could help you out.
Regards,