Adding text boxes to charts in xlsx formatted sheets doesn't seem to work

We have been adding text boxes to charts for awhile and they worked fine when we were just outputting xls formatted workbooks. When we added the ability to output xlsx format then the text boxes disappeared in the xlsx output.
Thanks for any help.
Steve

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Cells for Java.

It is possible that it is a bug. Can you please provide us your code example and the relating input/template files being used if any?

We will investigate the issue and give you a feedback.

One more thing, please try the latest Aspose Cells for Java
v2.5.3

Attached is code to generate a chart and add a text box that should appear near the center of the window near the top. If you set to create an xls file it works if you set to create an xlsx file it doesn't. I have not tried 2.5.3 yeat we are still using 2.5.2. I will try Monday and let you know.
Steve

Just downloaded 2.5.3 and it has the same problem.

Hi,

We have released a fix version of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.3.1. Please test your scenario with this new JAR and let us know of your results.
Thanks

Hi again,

We are able to reproduce the said issue with latest release [attached are my results]. So we have logged a Ticket against it under ID CELLSJAVA-26994. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

Hi Babar,

FYI, I did try 2.5.3.1 mentioned in previous posting and it didn't have this issue fixed.

Steve

Hi Steve,

As I have written in my previous post that I can find your said issue in latest release too, that is why I have logged a Ticket for it. We are looking into it and will provide the fix very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Babar,
Just looking for a status on a fix for this problem?
Steve

Hi Steve,

I am afraid, we do not have any update on the issue. But we have asked for it. As soon as we receive any new, we will post it here.
Thank you for your patience.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for Java v2.5.4.1.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26994) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.