We are evaluating options to create powerpoint presentations dynamically from Java and found your product. would like to know more more information about the following product: http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.PowerPoint/Default.aspx
In terms of technical environment for the Java version:
1. can the API allow reordering of slides programatically?
2. can the API run in a J2EE application server such as Tomcat/Jboss/Weblogic etc. and does the java version need Microsoft .NET framework installed on the server?
In terms of your cost structure:
- what is your licensing cost model - is it subscription based - an annual cost?
- what is your support cost model - how many months coverage do you provide at what cost, SLA time when we have issues etc.?
- how often you have patches/upgrades (your release roadmap basically)?