Additional information: Invalid cell name when loading spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that will open in excel but not from the Aspose.Cells library.

I get the following error in the constructor of the workbook:
Exception thrown: ‘Aspose.Cells.CellsException’ in Aspose.Cells.dll

Additional information: Invalid cell name

Note: I am converting from using the infragistics excel library to using the Aspose library. This spreadsheet was written using the infragistics api.

@philipstone,

Thanks for your query.

Please share your sample file and code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis. Also let us know the version of Aspose.Cells library which is used for testing.

I do not see a link to upload files. How do I add a file to a support case?

@philipstone,

Apparently there is no issue and file upload icon is there while creating new topic or replying an existing thread. However you can share files by uploading them to any third party file sharing server like Dropbox etc. and share the link here.

Invalid Cell Name Example From Advent.zip (4.9 KB)

I am using version 18.6.0.0

@philipstone,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46232 - Invalid Cell Name exception while loading the xlsx file

@philipstone

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46232”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you for the quick fix:)

@philipstone,

You are welcome.

@philipstone,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.7.2

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46232) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi