- It would be usefull if there was a Format property for each Cell, Column, and Row. I realize there is some formatting capability provided in the formula property, but this should really be it's own property, and you should be able to apply it for an entire column, row, or range of cells.
- GRIDLINES! While it's true you can do this looping through the cells, it's a bit cumbersome and wastes CPU time applying this individually to each cell. An overall worksheet property for gridlines is needed.
- I would like to be able to set the MaxCol and MaxRow on a worksheet by worksheet basis, not just for the workbook as a whole.
- The ability to add client side events. I really need to be able to update totals and formatting in real time and not force a postback to perform this requirements.
- Also, how is state being maintained in this control between form changes. Is it using session to do this? My project does not maintain its state via session and i would rather not have any part of it doing so.
Operations Audit Team
Hilton Hotels Corp.