Additional (Updated) documentation?

Hi. Currently I am attempting to evaluate ASPOSE Slides Java to see if it would be useful within a product I am building. Within the current documentation however, there are a large amount of references to classes that are apparently from outdated versions of Slides, and are no longer supported.

I am wondering if there is any up-to-date documentation available, or if you have plans to release any in the near future.

Thank you

Hi Sean,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, we have recently released the new unified API of Aspose.Slides for Java and we are working on updating the documentation.Could you be more specific about the documentation pages / links which you are interested and are showing out dated code samples, we will fix them on priority for you.

Thanks & Regards,

Thank you for the prompt response. It appears that I began working with a trial version of the previous version of ASPOSE Slides for Java, and your new updates were the reason the documentation appeared unclear. I am almost done with my evaluation, and would prefer to finish doing so with the previous version (8.5) of your product. Do you plan on keeping the documentation pages for your older version accessible and/or is there somewhere right now where I could currently access and store them for reference?

Thank you.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the feedback.

For older version documentation, you can download our offline documentation using the below link.

Aspose.Slides for Java Old Documentation

In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact support.

Thanks & Regards,