We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Adjoining cells

I have a workshhet which has preloaded values in some cells which write over the adjoining
cells in Excel. For example if column C says, Total Accounts Payable and Accrued Liability, in Excel it goes over D, E and F and shows the entire text. But in the grid, it shows only Total Accoun.

Merging the cells in the spreadsheet is not an option for me as it slows down everything. I have a lot of cells like this.

Thanks.

Hi,

We will look into it after we check the feasibility of the feature.

Thank you.

Are you using Aspose.Grid.Web or Aspose.Grid.Desktop?

Aspose Grid Web.

Thanks.

Any updates? We are in the final stage of the project and we really need a solution for this asap.

Hi,

Could you explain your problem more detaily? Is the problem a formula problem?

Thank you.

No, not the formula. Just displaying the text. I have attached the sample application herewith.

Any solution???

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the demo project.

We understand you now. Well, I'm afraid the feature you are requesting need certain time to be implemented. You see it's a bit difficult for a web grid to implement such a flexibility you demand. It cannot be completed in a shorter version of time. Currently, we have a very busy schedule, we already have some other important tasks (on hand). Anyways, we will look into it after completing some urgent tasks.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi,

And as a workaround, we suggest you to use merging cells feature provided by GridWeb.

Thank you.

As I said, our worksheet is pretty big and merging cells delays the page loading and also consumes lot of memory. Do you think you are going to work on this? If so, can you please give me a time frame? If not, can you give me some suggestions on how to make it faster with merged cells? Thanks.