Adjust target dpi for MailPrinter output

Hi,

I am currently using Aspose.Words to print emails by first saving as MHT. I am having some issues with formatting of the emails, etc… that the Aspose.Words team are aware of but are yet to implement a solution.

Then I recently came across the MailPrinter class which looks perfect for what I need, however the resolution of the resulting image is very low, I would like to be able to increase this to 200 or 300dpi to produce a better quality image.

Is there a way to do this?

Regards
Trent

Hi Trent,

Thank you for using Aspose products.

I am afraid to inform that I could not find any such option at present that could be used to set the dpi manually. I have requested development team to provide their feedback if it is possible for any such implementation and will write back here as soon as there is some information available in this regard.

Hi Trent,

Thank you for being patient.

In order to provide adjustable DPI settings for MailPrinter output, an enhancement ticket with id: NETWORKNET-34055 has been logged in our issue tracking system. As soon as the fix version is available for this feature, you’ll be notified automatically via this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34055) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.