Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Reader Pro Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with adding watermark text to pdf document. You can see the screen shot of a problem.

I add watermark text to the pdf. Converted pdf document is displayed perfectly correct(all adobe reader version) but user send document to the printer watermark text is not visible and all character of a document shifting.

The problem isn’t continuous, some of documents has a problem. Users who have been being experienced a problem use Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Reader Pro version.

Aspose PDF version : aspose.pdf-11.3.0

Code:

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdf_document = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(pdf_file);
com.aspose.pdf.TextStamp text_stamp = new com.aspose.pdf.TextStamp(watermark);

text_stamp.setBackground(false);
text_stamp.setScale(true);
text_stamp.setScale(true);
text_stamp.setOpacity(0.1);
text_stamp.setXIndent(75);
text_stamp.setYIndent(75);
text_stamp.setRotateAngle(50);
text_stamp.getTextState().setFontSize(50.0F);
text_stamp.getTextState().setFontStyle(com.aspose.pdf.FontStyles.Bold);
text_stamp.setHorizontalAlignment(com.aspose.pdf.HorizontalAlignment.Center);
text_stamp.setVerticalAlignment(com.aspose.pdf.VerticalAlignment.Center);

text_stamp.setWordWrap(false);
for (com.aspose.pdf.Page page : pdf_document.getPages()) {
page.addStamp(text_stamp);
}
pdf_document.save(pdf_file);

Hi Murat,

Thanks for contacting support.

We already have been notified about the similar issue and we have logged it as PDFJAVA-36635 in our issue tracking system. I am associating the issue ID with this thread as well so that you can be notified once the issue has been resolved. However, it has been noticed that the issue comes when you try to print a document (with watermark) using Adobe Reader versions earlier than XI. For now you can use Adobe Reader XI to print the document.

Moreover, I am afraid that you are using a quite old version of the API whereas it is always recommended to use the latest version which is Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.2.0. We will keep you informed about the status of resolution of the logged issue. Please be patient and spare us a little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,