After a specific PPT/PPTX slide the format and content of succeeding slides are shaked

Hello Team,

We are facing an issue in which contents of the PPT/PPTX files are shaking. The steps are mentioned below:

1. A PPT/PPTX file is uploaded to the application which is attached with this post with name “Thank You.ppt” and “Thank You.pptx”.

2. In our application we create packages which consist of some static PPT/PPTX slides and SSRS reports which we export together as a package via Aspose.Slides.

3. In this package if we keep the above mentioned PPT/PPTX slides (“Thank You.ppt” or “Thank You.pptx”) at the 1st in sequence and rest of the reports after that then in the exported package the rest of the exported slides of reports get distorted and shaked.
But if we put the attached slide at last, then all the above slides get exported as they are.

The resultant PPT/PPTX files are also attached with this
i). Ticket 90038 Test(1).ppt
ii). Ticket 90038 Test(1).pptx

Please let us know what could be the reason for this?

Hi Binod,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and the files shared by you. I request you to please share with us if you are cloning the slides or not. The problem appears to be the overflow of shapes on second slide. I request you to please share with us a sample application and the steps to reproduce the issue so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,