We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

After conversion all text inside table become bold

Team,

I am using Aspose lastest version for document conversion. I have attached the problematic document with this post. Document contains table with merged cells. After conversion all the content inside table become bold. Please help me

Code :

Document doc = new Document(“input.docx”);
doc.save(“out.html”, SaveFormat.HTML);

Note :
1 . It is working fine with Aspose older version.
2 . Attached document is already converted with Aspose.
3. If document is created in MSWord with cell merge and converted via Aspose, it is working fine.

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I managed to successfully export your DOCX to HTML format by using the code mentioned in your post without any problems. I think, you're using an older version of Aspose.Words; if this is found to be the case, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.4.0. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi,

I am using Aspose latest version ( 13.6.0 ) for document conversion. I have attached the problematic document with this post. After saving document to html. All text inside table become bold. Please help me . Its working fine in Aspose 10.0.0.
Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-8643. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8643) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.