After Save extracted email having the margin issue in Aspose

When we view the email content in outlook we do not see any margin issue and when we see the same email extracted to local folder we we see the content is modified by adding marginEmail Margin Issue.zip (39.4 KB)

@sureshkumarg

Can you please share the output with issue on your end. Please try using latest Aspose.Email for .NET 20.11 on your end and in case there is still an issue please share the used sample code and generated output with issue.

After using 20.11 same issue exist.I already attched two msg file.and my sample code as like
objectName = txtPstFldr + “\message” + “" + fileName + "” + Now.Ticks.ToString + “.msg”
Dim options1 As MsgSaveOptions = SaveOptions.DefaultMsgUnicode
options1.PreserveOriginalDates = True
message.Save(objectName, options1)

@sureshkumarg

I have created a ticket with ID EMAILNET-39997 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi can you please give a update when it will resolve.

Hi,
for start working with this issue some clarification needed.

1. Working code-snippet(test project will be better), code-snippet from post above can’t be investigated because I don’t understand how we got message.

2. Two screens, 1 with margin and 1 without margin to see differences. I opened both files in attached archive by Outlook and did not see any differences, so I can’t guess where the issue arised.

Hi ,
in the attachment mail there is difference between two msg file.I attched another file with highlighted in yellow color u will figure out what difference i am talking.Aattching code also.Samplecode.zip (52.5 KB)

Thanks!
Suresh

@sureshkumarg

Thank you for sharing the information. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be investigated.

hi can you give me update one this.

@sureshkumarg

The concerned issue has been marked as resolved for upcoming Apsose.Email for .NET 20.12. We request for your patience will notify you once product will be shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39997) have been fixed in this update.