After upgrade MailMerge doesn't work anymore

Hi,
After installing Aspose Words for .Net ver. 13.2.0.0 over 11.5.0.0 .doc files produced with MailMerge come out with merge fileds unmerged. Any ideas?
TIA,

Georgi

Hi Georgi,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information, if you cannot supply us with this information we will not be able to investigate your issue and raise a ticket.

• Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the input document that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the output document showing the undesired behavior

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Many thanks,

While preparing a demo I nailed the problem:
I name the merge fields after TableName.ColumnName pattern.
Previously, in order this to work I had to rename all columns after this pattern: e.g. column Id in table Customers was renamed to Customers.Id. Now this doesn’t work, I had to remove column renaming.

Thanks,
Georgi

Hi Georgi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Well, if the region in your template document is defined by something like TableStart:Customers and TableEnd:Customers, in this case please note that the region name ‘Customers’ should correspond to the name of the table (e.g. the name of DataTable). Also, the name of the merge fields that are placed inside your region should correspond to the fields of your data source (table columns). For example, if the name of the merge field is Customers.Id then your DataTable must has a column named Customers.Id.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,