After upgrade- older files display the �evaluation� watermark

Hi,

I have a question about Aspose.Slides. In our application we’ve opened and re-saved a number of PowerPoint files in version 8.1 of Slides.

We’ve now upgraded to version 8.4.0 of Slides and when I open, add a few slides, and re-save the older PowerPoint files, they become watermarked with the evaluation text (saying that the file was created in version 8.1).

In both versions I’m using the same software license (for the Total package and using .SetLicense with a memorystream to do it). This obviously wasn’t a problem before and it’s not a problem when I’m opening, editing, and re-saving new files.

How can I avoid this happening with PowerPoint files that were created with older versions of Aspose.Slides? Am I able to upgrade my application or am I stuck using version 8.1?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and suggest you to please share the sample application with us along with source and generated presentation. Please also share the license file with us by following the guidelines shared here. I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,