After upgrade to latest dll- Pptx namespace not available

I’m getting an error now that says the namespace Pptx no longer exists? Any advice on directly replacing the functions in that namespace?

It appears the standard presentation object now supports opening both ppt and pptx. Figured this out by trial and error as I could not find the documentation of this change. Next time please manage the license upgrade process better so that upgrading a license doesn’t force your customers to scramble to rewrite code. Thanks.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are happy that you are able to sort out the issue at your end. Actually, the latest version of the product is the new unified version which supports both PPT and PPTX files using the same class i.e. Presentation. This unified API is introduced to remove the multiple coding requirement for both formats and to resolve the inter-conversion issues in different presentation formats. We have updated our documentation with regards to the new unified API and you can see the migration section of our documentation with some samples regarding the changes.

In case you need any further assistance or face any issue while porting your code to the latest version, please feel free to contact support.

Thanks & Regards,