Word to PDF Conversion with Legacy Traditional Arabic Font AL-Mohanad (C# .NET)

Hello,

Can you please provide to me the AL-Mohanad font that supported with Aspose.
noted that, with DotNet.

Regards

@amjed11790,
Could you please explain which product are you using? I don’t think that this font is created by Aspose however if we google, we can download this font here:

Thank you for your support, After I tried to convert my “docx” file to “pdf” via c# code with latest version of Aspose “21.7.0”. It seems that is not the same Al-mohanad font.
See the attached file.
and thank you again for your support.MyC#Code.PNG (8.3 KB)
TextInPdfAfterConverted.PNG (2.0 KB)
textInWord.PNG (970 Bytes)

Can you please provide to me the “Al-Mohanad font” that supported with Aspose?
For the DotNet version

@amjed11790,

I have attached the requested font:

I got this below message.
Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.

@amjed11790,

I have re-attached the requested font file here for your reference:

Alternatively, you can get it from the following Dropbox link:

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

@amjed11790,

Please ZIP and upload your source Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Also, please refer to the following sections of documentation:

Please find the attached files as you requestedFiles.zip (1.5 MB)

@amjed11790,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-22457. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Really very thanks to you and appreciate your usual support.
Waiting for your response. :slightly_smiling_face:

@amjed11790,

WORDSNET-22457 is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved or any further updates may be available.

Thank you for your support,
Any update because our client is escalating this one and it’s major issue for them.
Very appreciate it for helping me and make this as high priority.
Regards

@amjed11790,

Regarding WORDSNET-22457, we have completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. Legacy traditional Arabic font “AL-Mohanad” is used in the document. The difference between Aspose.Words and MS Word outputs seems to be related to the ligatures. DirectWrite is responsible for shaping of the legacy Arabic and Hebrew fonts. Aspose.Words has to copy DirectWrite’s behavior to get the correct shaping results with the legacy Arabic fonts. I am afraid, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date. There are no estimates (ETA or timeframe) available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,
Any update regarding this issue, our client is escalating now. if there is no estimate date or fixed this issue. we should cancel our Aspose license.
Please let me know if you have any question or query.
Thanks for your support

@amjed11790,

I am afraid, there are no estimates available at the moment; but, we have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system and will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as your issue will get resolved in future or any ETA may be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

@amjed11790,

It is to inform you that we now figured out a possible solution to WORDSNET-22457 and if everything goes by plan, then we are very hopeful to include the fix of this issue in 21.9 September release of Aspose.Words. You will be notified here as soon as a version containing the fix of this issue will get published at the start of September 2021.

Very thanks to you for the amazing support :slight_smile:
Really I Appreciate that.

1 Like

Hi,
I have been updated my Aspose.Words to 21.9 and it seems that the issue still there.
Any advice from your side?
Thanks for your support :blush:

@amjed11790,

WORDSNET-22457 is not resolved yet and it is currently in development stage. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will get resolved in future. We apologize for any inconvenience.