Alert message when Stored in the format of PPTX

Below is the code I am using to store the powerpoint in PPTX format. But, it is giving me the alert message when I tried to open the file. The image attached is the complete details.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();
//Get the first slide
SlideEx sld = pres.Slides[0];

//Instantiate the ImageEx class
System.Drawing.Image img = (System.Drawing.Image)new Bitmap(“c:\aspose\sel.gif”);
ImageEx imgx = pres.Images.AddImage(img);
//Add Picture Frame with height and width equivalent of Picture
sld.Shapes.AddPictureFrame(ShapeTypeEx.Rectangle, 50, 150, imgx.Width, imgx.Height, imgx);
//Write the PPTX file to disk
pres.Write(“c:\aspose\RectPicFrame.pptx”);

Please help me out to get rid of the alert. When I used excel chart and added that to the pptx then too the alert is coming. Client hates to see that. Please help me out…

Hi Praveen,

I have worked on your specified issue and tried to reproduce the issue as specified by you. I have not been able to reproduce the specified alert message. I am using Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.2.0 and generated presentation has been opened in PowerPoint 2007. Please try the specified version of Aspose.Slides for .NET and things may get resolved on your end. For your kind information, I have attached the generated presentation as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,
I am also using the same version 4.2.0. I didn’t even try anything complex logic. Simple writing text and save. That too giving me the same alert.
I don’t know how to solve the problem.

By the way, after I downloded, this is the location of dll from which I am referencing in my project.
\Aspose\Aspose.Slides for .NET\Bin\net3.5_ClientProfile

Is that correct path? There are totally 3 folders.
.net1.1
.net2.0
.net2.0 64
,.net 3.5clientprofile
and .net3.564

-Praveen.

OK.
Seems like the problem is in my side.
I am using Office 2010. So, it is showing alert message only when you opened in the PPTX of 2010. I wasted so much time.

I will let you know, if any problem in 2007 office.
thanks’