Align shapes vertically or horizontally options (Java)

Hi
Currently we are using 17.8 licensed version of Aspose Slides Java. How to acheive below functionality using aspose slides

In microsoft powerpoint 10 we achieve it by following below steps :
Click Format tab -> Select Align -> Distribute vertically / Distribute horizontally

This we want for aligning the multiple shapes in one line.

@Rutuja,

I have observed your requirements. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36990 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi
We also using we are using 17.8 licensed version of Aspose Slides Java and we also want access similar property in power point 16

Format tab -> Select Align -> Align Center

for aligning the group shapes to center of slide
is there any way

@akshayaspose,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. We request for your patience and will share good new with you as soon as the support will be available.

@akshayaspose,

I like to inform that this issue is set for implementation, ETA is 2020’Q1. I request for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36990) have been fixed in this update.

@akshayaspose,

In Aspose.Slides for Java 20.5, we have introduced the support where by you can now align the shapes inside vertically or horizontally as per your requirements. In the following example, I have demonstrated the use of the feature. All you need to do is to select the desired shapes on slide and can align them from top, bottom , left and right.

Presentation pres = new Presentation("example.pptx");
try {
    ISlide slide = pres.getSlides().get_Item(0);
    IShape shape1 = slide.getShapes().get_Item(1);
    IShape shape2 = slide.getShapes().get_Item(2);
    IShape shape3 = slide.getShapes().get_Item(4);
    SlideUtil.alignShapes(ShapesAlignmentType.AlignTop, true, pres.getSlides().get_Item(0), new int[]
            {
                    slide.getShapes().indexOf(shape1),
                    slide.getShapes().indexOf(shape2),
                    slide.getShapes().indexOf(shape3)
            });
} finally {
    if (pres != null) pres.dispose();
}