SpaceBefore and SpaceAfter return incorrect value for MS Word 2007 document using .NET

Hello Aspose
First,I can not find the property shown in the picture.The property is about “Align to grid if document grid is defined”.
image.png (34.4 KB)

Second,when a document saved by word2007,and the paragraph’s SpaceBefore is setted as "1 行"or “2 行”(the unit is “line”),I read this property “0” not “15.6” or other numbers in code.But a document saved by word2010 or word2016 ,I can get the right number.

@xuchen

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-19747 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

PagegraphDemo.zip (4.9 MB)

here is my demo,thanks for your help.

@xuchen

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19752. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your help,I want to know when these two problems can be solved?

@xuchen

We have planned this issue for February/March 2020 release. Please note that this ETA is not final at the moment. However, we will inform you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

I want to know these two problems when can be solved. I am looking forward to your good news.

To snap shapes or other objects to grid lines that go through the vertical and horizontal edges of other shapes or objects, click Snap to Shape!

@xuchen

Unfortunately, there is no news available on this issue at the moment. Your issue is related to missing feature WORDSNET-20001 (Provide API to get set Word for Chinese specific Paragraph formatting). After the availability of this feature, we can share the ETA of your issue.

We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19752) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.4 update.