Aligned pivot columns are texted wrapped when file is resaved

Hi,

We have been using the 7.5.1.1 version of Aspose.Cells and found an issue when we set a pivot table to “Refresh data when opening the file”, align a column, and re-save a file.

When we set the mentioned settings, the aligned column gets set to “Wrap text” on the resultant file.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file for you to use. The project code simply opens the input file and re-saves it as “generated file.xlsx”.
The input file has two worksheets; one containing the data source ListObject, and another which contains a pivot table with three columns. The “DOB” column in the pivot table is set to left-align only (it is not set to “Wrap Text”).

NOTE: We have downloaded Aspose.Cells 7.5.1.4 and we can still reproduce the issue.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project with template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by running your project (opening your template file and re-saved it) with Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.4 (latest version/fix). The aligned pivot columns are set to “Wrap text” in the resultant file as per your screen shot(s) you attached. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41904” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41904) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.