We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Alignment issue after Replace Text in all pages of PDF document

Hi,
I tried the example of Replace Text in all pages of PDF document from
Aspose.PDF for .NET > Home > Developer Guide > Working with Aspose.Pdf > Working with Text

Is my attached result PDF as the expected result? My expectation should be merge the replaced text inside the paragraph content, but not overlapped the existing content. ReplaceTextAll_out.pdf (212.8 KB)

@eric_mixto

Thanks for contacting support.

The issue you have faced, was replicated in our environment as well and has been logged as PDFNET-44886 in our issue tracking system. We will definitely improve text replacement engine in order to resolve this issue. As soon as we make some significant progress towards resolution of logged issue, we will surely let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply.

The replace text is my main consider in the evaluation of my new project. Do you have any idea how long will be resolved?

@eric_mixto

Thanks for your inquiry.

There are several text replacement issues, which have already been logged in our issue tracking system. However, they all are different in nature and scenario specific. We have already improved our text replacement engine and have been working over improving it more, in every release of the API.

In most of the basic scenarios of text replacements, where no font size change is required, the API does not raise any issue and produces correct result. Whereas, in your specific scenario, the font size of new text is being changed in code and causing the issue in output file.

Since, the issue is reported and logged under free support model, it has low priority and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. There is already a long queue of pending issues, which were logged prior to your issue. Therefore, we will definitely inform you as soon as we make some significant progress towards issue rectification.

Furthermore, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have high priority. You may also check our paid support and its policies over our website.