Alignment problem on WORD to PNG/JPG conversion

Using the latest Aspose.Words for Java 13.12.0.There is a problem with the table of content alignment and some content with special characters. Please see the attached original document and the pics of misalignment.

ung

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9486. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

To address the problem you mentioned in “2013-10-17_125719.png” screenshot, I have logged another issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9554. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Umesh,

Thank you for being patient. Our development team has completed the work on your issue (WORDSNET-9486) and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. The latest version of Aspose.Words (13.12.0) mimics the behaviour of Microsoft Word (please see attached out-MS-word-2013.pdf). So, we’ve closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9554) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.