Alignment wrong when printing on pre-printed forms

@cdonahue

We had logged the ticket because it was reproduced in our environment so the problem is already identified. We intend to fix it in upcoming release and your concerns will be taken care of properly, as you will not notice this problem anymore. We will share our further findings with you as soon as the product will be released.

Hi Farhan,

Aspose.PDF 18.8 has been released. I downloaded it and gave it a try. I’m still having the same problems. I guess this should be expected because I looked at the release notices got 18.8, 18.7, and 18.6 and I see that ticket PDFNET-44734 is not mentioned.

When will this ticket be resolved? If I buy paid support will it be fixed in the next release or can I get a patched version with a fix before next version is released?

@cdonahue

We are afraid PDFNET-44734 has not been resolved as per tentative ETA shared with you earlier. We are gathering information regarding resolution with Paid Support and will get back to you with our findings soon.

Hi Frahan,

Any status on a resolution for PDFNET-44734? I really need to make a decision to either stick with Aspose.PDF or find a replacement. I’m willing to get paid support if a resolution will be available in a few weeks. However, if we are talking several more months, I doubt I can hold on (we’re already at 3 1/2 months since I first reported this issue). Please advise.

@cdonahue

Thank you for being patient.

We would like to update you that tentative ETA for PDFNET-44734 is Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.9 which will be released within first two weeks of September 2018. We will notify you as soon as the ticket will be resolved.