Convert EPS to PNG using C# with Aspose.Page for .NET - Supressing errors exports blank image

any and all EPS files I open throw and exception. Supressing errors exports blank image.

%%[Error: TypeCheck; Offending Command: //setglobal]%%

Operand Stack (bottom…top)
[ true true /ct_Clone? ]

Execution Stack (bottom…top)
[ --file (pipe) – --*packedarray (0…1, 1) – //setglobal //TypeCheck ]

Dictionary Stack (bottom…top)
[ --dictionary (350)-- --dictionary (1)-- --dictionary (8)-- --dictionary (57)-- --dictionary (9)-- ]

//Code
License lic = new License();
lic.SetLicense(@“c:\temp\Aspose.Total.lic”);
byte[] fileBytes = File.ReadAllBytes(@“C:\temp\eps\test.eps”);
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(fileBytes);
Aspose.Page.EPS.PsDocument doc = new Aspose.Page.EPS.PsDocument(ms);
Aspose.Page.EPS.Device.ImageDevice device = new Aspose.Page.EPS.Device.ImageDevice();
var options = new Aspose.Page.EPS.Device.ImageSaveOptions();
// options.SupressErrors = true;
options.JpegQualityLevel = 100;
doc.Save(device, options);
File.WriteAllBytes(@“C:\temp\eps\out.PNG”, device.ImagesBytes[0]);test.zip (49.9 KB)

@rileyja

We have logged an issue as PAGENET-66 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will definitely look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is my code correct for what I am trying to do?

@rileyja

You code seems correct. However, the issue seems related to the API while converting specific type of PS files into PDF. We will be able to share more details as soon as we investigate the ticket. Please spare us little time.

Is there an update or an ETA on this? I have development requirements I am trying to fulfill without having to import another library.

@rileyja

We regret to share that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other high priority issues in the queue. However, we will surely let you know as soon as some definite updates are available regarding issue resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.