All record of previous topic are gone! Link in email not working

You sent me a message that PDFNET-41845 was resolved, and included a link to the topic, . But this link does not resolve to any good page! A month ago it resolved to this topic. Now, in your email announcing the fix, it appears that the link is invalid. Please provide a proper, working link in your emails, and please do not remove topics upon their resolution!

@AA.Engineering

Thanks for contacting support.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, which you have faced. Please note that we never remove any topic or post (other than spam) created within our support forums, even after issues have been resolved. Though it is quite possible that during the migration from Old Support Forums to new Free Support Forum, your earlier post may have been skipped.

Furthermore, we would like to inform you that your issue has been fixed and its fix is included in latest version of the API which is Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8. You may download the latest version from given link and in case if you face any other issue, please feel free to contact us.

So I did receive the email from you saying that my case was resolved and that I could download the fix. The problem was that the link that you provided to the case was non-functional, as I pointed out in this problem report. I find it strange that you would generate an email with a link that is not functional.
You may or may not be correct in observing that our case did not get migrated for some reason.

I would point out that if this case did not get migrated, it is likely that others did not get migrated as well, and that you need to perform an audit between the old and new systems, and recover any that are missing! I had checked my case within the last month, in fact, so your migration must have been very recent.

@AA.Engineering,

Thanks for contacting support and sharing the details.

I am afraid during migration of data from old system to new support system, the above mentioned thread appears to have encountered some issues. However I have raised this concern with respective team and they will further look into this matter. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

@AA.Engineering,

Thanks for your patience.

The earlier mentioned thread is properly recovered and is accessible in new system. Please try accessing it over this link and in case you have any related query, please feel free to contact.