".docx" => ".pdf" mix pages

Hi, I got priority support,
I got a “.docx” that i try to convert to “.pdf” but a page disappears and different objects overlay after conversion. I join a test application, at wich you can see that page 7 and 8 are mixed together and that page index are false.

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
It seems UpdateFields method causes the problem. If do not update fields in the document, it is rendered perfectly.
Best regards,

We need to call this method. We can’t don’t apply it.

Could you give me an approximate duration for you to fix this bug ?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, at the moment, I cannot provide you any estimate. Our developer will analyze the issue and provide you more information. Please expect a reply in few days.
Best regards,

Hi,
Can you please provide any follow up regarding this issue ?
This issue is critical and causes us many problems in our production environment…
It is not acceptable to not hear from you during more than 15 days on that subject.

Regards;
Dimitri

Hello
Thank you for your additional information, unfortunately issue still not resolved. We will notify you of any developments. As soon as the issue will fix you will automatically receive a notification.
I also mention your bug in my monthly report that will raise the priority of your problem.

Hi I got another case of mixed pages. But in this case the “UpdateFields” method is not called. I join the application. I thought that this problem came from “UpdateFields”, but it looks like it’s not the reason of this bug.

Hello.
Thank you for your inquiry.
I was able to simulate the problem on my side. I have added your request to our defect database. Once the problem is solved, you will be notified immediately.

Ok I’m glad you reproduce it.
But please it’s been a month ! This issue is still critical and the first workaround you propose didn’t work.

Please at least propose another workaround !

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I’m afraid I currently cannot suggest any work around. We will inform you as soon as a fix is available.
We apolgoise for any inconvenience.
Thanks,

Hi,

It’s been more than two months now.
Any feedback regarding those issues ?

Thank you,
Dimitri

Hello

Thanks for your request. Priority of these issues was increased (due to Priority Support). And also I added your request to my monthly report, so its priority will be more increased. I will notify you as soon as the problem is resolved.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Audrey,

It will be 3 months in a week, please tell us you have good news.
This issue is still absolutely critical to us and forces us to hack differently every time someone report a bug a our public application.

Just so you know we could not even update to the latest aspose release because the problem is even worse in it…

We’re looking forward to your answer.

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately your problem is still unsolved.
Your problem is a high priority. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Dimitri,
With fixes on the latest code we have this document looks much better when converted to PDF. There is only one problem on page 20 where pictures from the next page overlap the pages. This problem is now being looked at by our layout engineers. They will post a reply here soon.

Great, thank you very much !

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24394;25171) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.