"Linked" Images In RTF Not Sized Correctly When Saving As Pdf

Hi,

Using an RTF document that contains images that are linked and not inserted, when saving as a PDF the images are inserted with a size of 1x1 pixels. Images that are inserted rather than linked do not have this problem.

This occurs when using either the built-in pdf save method, or the legacy save method via Aspose Pdf. Note that this problem does not occur when the images are linked inside a DOC file, rather than an RTF.

I have attached a zip file with a couple of example docs, one in RTF format and one in DOC format, along with the output pdf that is generated. I have also included the XML file that is produced when saving in legacy format, as it clearly shows the image size as being 1x1 pixels for the linked image only.

Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9345) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan