An API to remove all hyperlinks from a worksheet?

I would like to be able to programmatically remove all hyperlinks from an Excel worksheet, leaving the cell values as text. Does Aspose.Cells 3.9.0.1 have a way to do this? (I read that VBA offers Cells.Hyperlinks.Delete, so I am hoping that Aspose.Cells supports this, too.) Thanks.

The reason that I need this is that the "excel.Open" call in the code below throws "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.." at "Aspose.Cells.Hyperlinks.Add(Int32 firstRow, Int32 firstColumn, Int32 rowNumber, Int32 columnNumber, String address)".

I believe the reason is that the Excel input file (edited by a user) has something wrong with it. I'd like to PREVENT this user-related error be removing all hyperlinks prior to my application-specific processing:

string fileName = "c:\\projects\\aspose\\AsposetestFiles\\AsposeCannotReadThisStream.xls";

System.IO.Stream fileContent = File.OpenRead(fileName);

BinaryReader reader = new BinaryReader(fileContent);

byte[] buffer = reader.ReadBytes(Convert.ToInt32(fileContent.Length));

reader.Close();

Workbook excel = new Workbook();

/* Throws:

* System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values..

at Aspose.Cells.Hyperlinks.Add(Int32 firstRow, Int32 firstColumn, Int32 rowNumber, Int32 columnNumber, String address)

*/

excel.Open(new MemoryStream(buffer));

If at all possible, I do NOT want to upgrade from Aspose.Cells 3.9.0.1, because our QA process won't allow it right now.

Actually, what I am properosing won’t fix the problem, because if the file stream cannot be opened by Aspose, I won’t be able to remove the hyperlinks.

It seems that this problem occurs when importing hyperlinks. Could you post a sample file to show your problem? Thank you.