Layers are not properly exported in PDF (C# .NET)

Hi Dear, While we convert a dwf file to pdf, find an error occurs in the pdf document. Please see the attached picture. If need, I can send the dwf file and pdf file. Thanks!
correct.png (11.3 KB)
error.png (10.4 KB)

@ivan118,

I have observed the issue share and request you to please share the source file and used sample code along with generated output PDF with us. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you out.

Error from dwf to pdf.zip (7.4 MB)
Thanks! Please see the attached file. test.dwf is source file, and the error.pdf is output PDF. We use the latest of Aspose.CAD for .NET.

A post was split to a new topic: Extract text from DWG (C# .NET)

@ivan118,

I have observed the source files shared by you and request you to please share the source code used to reproduced the issue.

DWFTest.zip (4.9 MB)
Please see the attached source code.

@ivan118,

I have worked with the sample project and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID CADNET-1013 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank you very much!

@ivan118,

You are always welcome. We will share feedback with you once issue will be fixed.

Hi! How about is this issue now?

@ivan118,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.CAD for .NET 20.1 on your end. We have fixed the issue in mentioned version.

Thanks! I have tried the latest version. It is a big improvement, but I still found some minor problems. Please see the attached zip. It includes original and converted file and images.convert issue.zip (9.3 MB)

@ivan118,

I have observed the text getting rendered in bolder as compared to original image. I have updated the information in our issue tracking system and will share good news with you as soon as these minor issues will be addressed too.

Hi! How about is it?

@ivan118,

I like to share that at present there are no further updates available. We will share feedback with you as soon as issue will be fixed.

Hi! We tried the latest version, found it is better, but still found some problems. Please see the specification of convert issue in attached zip.converted issue 20200508.zip (841.6 KB)

@ivan118,

It’s good to that the latest version has been helpful to you. Can you please share the precise issues in the form of snapshot comparison that you still feel occurring on your end so that we may verify and address them too.

Please see the attached files.converted issue 20200511.zip (4.3 MB)

@ivan118,

Thank you for sharing the information. We will share the further feedback with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.