Android convert ppt to html

I get an error when I convert ppt file to html
“com.aspose.slides.PptException: This export format is not implemented for PPT yet”

File created by Office 2003
My Code:
File outPutFile = new File(Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().getAbsolutePath() + “/ConvertPowerPointToHTML_Out.html”);
Presentation presentation = new Presentation(file.getAbsolutePath());
com.aspose.slides.HtmlOptions htmlOpt = new com.aspose.slides.HtmlOptions();
htmlOpt.setHtmlFormatter( com.aspose.slides.HtmlFormatter.createDocumentFormatter("", false));
presentation.save(outPutFile.getAbsolutePath(), com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Html, htmlOpt);

@netas,

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to share that at present Aspose.Slides for Android-Java lacks rendering support and you may not export presentations to PDF, HTML or generate slide images. An issue with ID SLIDESANDROID-14 has been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support and we will share the notification with you as soon as the support will be available in API.

What is the way view of .ppt or .pptx format in Android ?

@netas,

I regret to share that there is no view component associated with Aspose.Slides. It is an API that you can use to generate and manipulate presentation files programmatically. You could have used rendering options as available in Aspose.Slides for Java or .NET but unfortunately, the rendering options are not available in API at the moment. You can also try our other API, Aspose.Slides for Cloud that has rich features supported for presentation and also provide the Android based SDK for managing presentation files as well. Please visit the suggested API page link to see if it suits your requirements.

Your web page says it can open;

File Formats, Conversion and Formatting
Android developers can easily open and save a multitude of file formats including PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX etc using this API.

@netas,

I have observed your comments and like to share that in referred section we have not mentioned any where about support for exporting presentations to HTML, PDF or commercially available image formats. Aspose.Slides for Android lacks these features at the moment and I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Cloud which also offer Android based SDK as well for usage.

My application is using peer-to-peer encryption, so I can not use the cloud.

@netas,

I have just shared the information related to Aspose.Slides for Cloud if that suits in your environment. As far as Aspose.Slides for Android is concerned, at present it based on legacy Aspose.Slides for Java API which is no longer in business from last 3 years as we have shifted to new Aspose.Slides for Java API which has much more features along with performance enhancements. The present Aspose.Slides for Android API possess limited features and therefore, I suggested you for Aspose.Slides for Cloud platform.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESANDROID-14) have been fixed in this update.